What matters should the ship pay attention to when mooring the rope at the port?
Working on board is not an easy task. You must always pay attention to safety and understand and master the working principles of various equipment and equipment.
1. Operators should wear appropriate work clothes, safety helmets, safety shoes, and goggles when necessary.
2. The mooring/mooring should be operated by professionals. Enough lighting should be provided for night work.
3. During mooring operations, it is strictly forbidden to step on the sliding rope with feet; when the ship is twisting the rope, the operator must dodge to a safe area.
4. Pay attention to anti-skid in the work area, and take anti-skid measures such as sprinkling yellow sand depending on the situation.
5. Before operation, a mooring plan should be made in advance, and the order of tying cables should be clarified. Cables and steel cables must not pass through the same fairlead or bollard. Confirm that the mooring/mooring equipment, etc. are normally available, and that the lead or stop rope meets the force requirements to ensure safe mooring operations.
6. During the operation, personnel should try to avoid the area where the rope or cable is stressed and the splash area of mud, sand and rust that may be brought out by the anchor chain to avoid related dangerous situations.
7. Always pay attention to the force direction of the anchor chain and cable, and control the loosening or retracting speed of the anchor chain and cable to prevent instantaneous excessive force.
8. After the operation is completed, the anchor chain shall be fixed with a chain stopper, and the cable shall be kept evenly stressed.