Polyester Rope Advantages
1. high strength. Higher impact strength than nylon
2. Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and the polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, wrinkle-resistant and non-ironing.
3. The melting point of polyester is relatively high, but the specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are small, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of polyester fiber are higher. It is the best among synthetic fibers.
4. Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon, which is the best in abrasion resistance, and is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
5. preservative. It is resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. It is resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose. There is also strong resistance to acids and alkalis, and UV resistance